Our Lady of Mount Carmel
(815)727-7187 407 E. Irving St. Joliet, IL 60432
VILASECA JOSEPHINE CENTER
A DAY CARE CENTER IN JOLIET IL.
Hours: 6:30 am. - 5:00 pm.
Phone: (815) 727-1467
351 N. Chicago St. Joliet Illinois, 60432
GOALS FOR THE JOSE VILASECA CENTER
1. Continue the best service and care of our children, providing Bilingual Education to Children and families of Joliet and surrounding areas with the experience of 40 years. 2. Provide adequate supervision, care and education to children aged 15 months to 6 years.
3. Provide nutritious food that children enjoy and are within the nutrition guides.
4. Provide educational and recreational experiences according to the age of each child.
5. Provide a solid moral foundation through life experiences.
6. See our children as unique and special and help them in their integral development.
7. Give our children an opportunity to learn two languages so that they can live in a diverse environment and preserve their culture.
8. Continue the communication link with parents and teachers
9. Maintain 100% attendance during the parent meetings every three months so that parents may respond to our requests to better care for their children.
MAINTAIN OUR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE
1. The experience of God that will gradually become part of each child’s personality.
2. Slowly introduce the kids to the practice of the Catholic Doctrine.
3. Help the child discover God through love and daily care that is provided.
We thank all those who have supported us for 40 years to help keep the center open. 1974 -2014
With our prayers for you , God bless!